Monday, April 21, 2014

Day 5 - Much much better . . .

Holy cow, there are no words for yesterday.

Here are the issues I encountered:  (1) headache which I eventually relieved by eating sugar (and I might add WAY TOO MUCH of it); (2) major sluggishness yesterday between 3 and 5 (and this was before eating the sugar); (3) I thought I was going to throw up yesterday morning after breakfast having to eat so much protein; and (4) this is opening my eyes to more than just my sugar addiction.

First, Step 1 of this program is harder than I thought.  Learning to eat 30 something grams of protein at breakfast, eating all that within an hour of getting up and doing this every day is going to take some training.  I can truly understand why she says each step much last a month or as long as is needed to make this a habit.

I'm beginning to think that sugar is not the only problem with my diet.  I haven't been getting near enough protein.

My mind is running away with things I ought to say so I think it best I stop this post here.

Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment